Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm back!

And this time I don't have any travel excuse!

I know it has been a while, but things have been quite crazy lately! Good news: my next destination is confirmed now. I will be staying in London for the next year doing my Master's at Imperial College so you'll read about this city starting October. Whoop!

Also, the count-down is on! I have a week left here (pretty much exactly) before I fly back to Spain (I will finally be able to include some pictures with the sun here...). So lots of stress packing and preparing... the time here has gone by so fast! A lot of people are leaving apart from me and I have to make the most of the little time I have left with them.

I know I cannot completely make up for the neglect but I hope this picture helps:


Just when you thought you had seen it all...

1 comment:

  1. Why would anyone do that? A lo mejor tiene complejo del tio este de barrio sesamo qie esta siempre en el mülleimer :P

    ReplyDelete