Sunday, March 30, 2014

Back in the game

When I moved to London I decided to stop writing the blog, because I thought it might be harder to get exotic pictures in a modern city to be able to post everyday. This last week I clicked on the images of my Google+ account by chance and a wall of pictures from Singapore and Cambridge (and Cambodia and Thailand, Germany, Spain, USA, Japan...) popped up. Just by scrolling down these images I was reminded of all the amazing moments that were behind them and that is when I realised just how valuable these memories are. This was the last push that I needed to go back to writing this.



Updates: I am currently at Imperial College in London and I am busy. Very busy. But I will try to blog every couple of days and give you a flavor of what it is like to live in Europe's capital. 

PS:The building above is the Royal Albert Hall, but I'll tell you about this one soon enough. 

Feels good to be back.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOh yay! Der Blog ist back und der number 1 fan auchhh! i<3 matoh. Du kannst ja di 2000 fotos die ich von holland gardens gemacht habe posten :P

    ReplyDelete