Sunday, May 4, 2014

Science, yeah!


So I have been a bit overwhelmed with work in the lab lately… 
This is the main reason why I never get to write this blog regularly and also why I have been so tired lately. But even when I am really stressed and have tons to do I am happy that I have the chance to be a scientist and get to do things that are pretty futuristic and cool! Like...


Mounting created Bloggif

spelling words only by thinking (granted, this includes an hour EEG setup before),

Mounting created Bloggif

wearing fancy suits that track my motions (this model was used for the movie Avatar, for example) and also attend quite fascinating (and very serious, as you can see) conferences and lectures on all kinds on subjects:

Mounting created Bloggif

Those are the standard lab-coats worn by all scientists on this planet (haha, yeah right, as if anyone in the lab EVER wore a lab coat (this good habit has led to more than one hole in my clothes, btw…)). I have to admit that research might not be the easiest of the paths that I could have chosen, but I am pretty sure it is the most fun :)

(Jesus Christ, I have wasted all the time that I could not spend these last days on writing the blog just now trying to figure out how to show these clips to you. I am happy with the result though (although it's probably not working on half of the browsers…))

1 comment:

  1. woooow, wie cool ist das mit dem gedanken-spellen?? das musst du mir besser erklären! und funktionierts so gut wie dein handy-autocorrect? :P

    ReplyDelete