Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cold memories

So after my last summery post I think it is about time that I tell you about my holiday this year, when I went to France with my flatmates. Those of you who know me might be wondering what I am doing in France, after making fun of those poor people day and night, but there was more to this visit than just cheese and absurd pronunciations. I went skiing for the first time in my life!


The place was amazing. We were in this tiny village in between the mountains for a couple of days in a hut that we rented with some friends. It was actually surprising how cheap it is to get such a huge hut for a couple of people. And it was a really cozy one:


We were incredibly lucky with the weather, too!


It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot of skiing in only a couple of days. It's a real pity that the UK is as flat as a pancake.
Here is one las creepy picture to round it all up:



2 comments:

  1. haha wieso haben die ein Karussel in dem Bergdorf da? :P franceses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. look like you have a great and challenging journey i like it. best of luck for the next journey.
    luton airport parking

    ReplyDelete