Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Colors of Notting Hill

I actively visited Notting Hill for the first time with a friend the other day (I crossed it  and jogged through it a couple of times before but it was still on my to-do list). Notting Hill, for those who are not familiar with it is (apart from a famous movie) a district in London. Although apparently it was quite run down in the 1980's now it is considered a rather fancy area. My favourite thing about this place though, is definitely how colourful it is! I always assumed it would be a pretty but boring area, given the status of the inhabitants, but it is the exact opposite:


There is not much to say to these pictures, I just wanted to show you how great the colours look!


These vibrant details really make such a difference!


This could be the Google headquarters.


Of course not all of the houses are this incredibly colourful, as a matter of fact most of them are the regular white ones, but maybe more and more facades will join over time. :)


The weather was also amazing, which did a lot, but I really did enjoy the neighbourhood!

1 comment: