Sunday, April 28, 2013

This is not fish and chips...

The last (and, to be exact, so far only) time I have been to London I was walking through the streets when I stumbled upon this: 


"A yard with people?" you may ask. Yeah, but what is that in the middle?


Exactly, a paella.
Being used to live on the other side of the world where you would probably never see this I have to admit that I may have gotten a bit too excited for the occasion. Nevertheless, considering the amount of people around that pan I was not the only excited one. Apparently people around here do appreciate good food despite the bad reputation of their local cuisine (which I find has not been justified so far). 

1 comment:

  1. paellaaaaaa!! zum ersten mal im Leben machen die Engländer was gescheites! jajaj i'm kidding of course, how incredibly rude of me to dare to make such a proposterous statement!!! (jaja con british accent)(ich weiss nicht ob die Hälfte der Wörter existieren :P hoffentlich hat sie gut gechmeckt y no le han metido curry (seriously what is it with english peolple and curry??). seguro que si le echaron, asi pa hacerlo amarillo que el azafran no cae del cielo (was für bestias) Aunque se han ganado un poco de mi respeto con la paella, hasta que no hagan una tortilla, no pienso admitir que tienen in any way gutes Essen :P

    ReplyDelete