Monday, April 8, 2013

Cambridge calling

After spending a week in Munich (Germany) adapting to polar temperatures I finally arrived at my new place in:


Cambridge, UK! 
I have only been here for a few days and I already love this little town! I totally feel like Harry Potter walking between the Colleges and running through the narrow lanes (btw. yes, walking, I don't really see through the bus network and everything is relatively near, so I am currently saving millions on transportation AND preparing for any marathon...)

To be honest, Cambridge is the EXACT opposite of Singapore, so I am really excited to explore this place! Grab your wands and gowns and follow me!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. You seem to be busy running around the world. Good for you! Is Cambridge your new home or is it just temporary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, irenoh hatte erwartet das matoh sich ein kleineres handy kauft, aber wahrscheinlich will er blend in mit den engländern. und in rot, sehr schön :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo estoy esperando a seguirte.... Just saying

    ReplyDelete