Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Where is the sorting hat??

Today I went to have lunch to the canteen of King's College. I have to say it is a pretty regular place, very plain - I feel like they might need some decoration. Also it is kinda tiny, it's probably because the ceiling is so low... But what to do? After all it's just a room for the students to eat, so something simple should be enough. Something like THIS:


Oh my god!! I was having lunch in a room that was a mixture of a tiny cathedral, some medieval tavern and Harry Potter!


The most incredible part is that everyone there is like "Yeah, dude, this is what a regular eating place looks like to me... what's the deal?" (while I might or might not have been taking a million pictures and embarrassing my friends that could not pull out the unimpressed-act with me in their group....)


I was expecting some choir to start singing from this balcony any minute... (they would have been a good back-up for the Harry Potter tune I was whistling non-stop).


Ok, you have pretty much seen every angle now...


Contrary to what you might think, the food was pretty cheap as well. 
I know where J.K. Rowling gets her ideas from now...

1 comment:

  1. irenoh will nach Hufflepuff ^^ es el mas aburrido pero tiene un fluffiger Name :D
    http://www.google.es/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tickld.com/images/content/33091.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tickld.com/t/33091&h=397&w=460&sz=140&tbnid=4DaC2aROneVaRM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=104&zoom=1&usg=__zC0tGrKk7FbM8x1rPRezW1cyIck=&docid=xT2pcRKTH2NgvM&sa=X&ei=SKqvUYznLMv4sgbasoGIDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CDAQ9QEwAQ&dur=105

    ReplyDelete