Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Walking around Cambridge (...while I wait for my flying broom)

Since what I am doing these days is mostly running around Cambridge trying to get my things together, I have not had the chance to take a lot of pictures yet (also the camera on my phone does not work anymore so that makes things a bit harder...). Be as it may, I have a few photos to give you an impression, yay!


This is the market place. Pretty cool, but I have the feeling that it might be a bit of a rip off so I have not looked around the stands on my quest to find all my primary needs yet .


There are Colleges everywhere and they are truly amazing!:




As you can see the weather is maginificent (oh dear, so british)! At this point I am pretty sure the bad-weather reputation of England is a big lie, since EVERY SINGLE time I have been to the UK it has been really nice (right now it's sunnier and warmer than in most of the european countries)...


This is one of the few street-name signs in this city - or at least one of the few that I can actually percieve. Somehow I never find the names of the places I am walking through. Whether that is because there are none, because I am still a Muggle (not for long, though, hopefully) or because they have the bad habit of putting them at different heights and places depending on the corner still remains unclear...

1 comment:

  1. uff, lo de los schilder me mata, wieso kriegt es keine Stadt ausser Madrid gescheid hin? hier in Müchen geht es ja noch, pero esque hay cada ciudad por ahi suelta que si ponen un streetname es un milagro. lo del gutes wetter no te hagas grosse ffreuden, que no tardara en hacer schütten, aunque viniendo de singapur segur que ni notas que esta lloviendo (vielleicht kommt dir das wetter nur deswegen so gut vor)matoh sollte langsam seinen hogwartsbrief kriegen... se habra perdido la eule

    ReplyDelete