Sunday, May 5, 2013

Some good hooks they must have...

This weekend I went to London with my friends from the department. Since they have been here for a while we did not run from tourist sight to tourist sight but went to specific locations that we wanted to visit instead. Our first stop was Camden Town. This is a very interesting district of London that has many small shops and the internationally famous market. What caught my attention the most though were the facades of the stores:


And it's not just one shop! Every little business had his own special decoration.


This street must have an immense amount of car accidents, I am not sure how I did not get hit by a car myself, since the last thing I was paying attention to in that place was the traffic...


Cities would be so much more interesting if all their shops had these decorations!

2 comments:

  1. Me caes tan mal a veces... Jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irenoh will die Chuck mit der England-Flagge O.O und den Drachen wenn es sein kann :P (o tambien son de la queen??)

    ReplyDelete