Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Around Singapore

I really need to start taking my camera with me again to take pictures of the city (it is such a crazy busy time at the moment!) because there are so many great things to see! Here are some consturctions that caught my eye these last weeks:


This is the entrance to an MRT station. Not bad, lah!


This is the Tanjong Pagar area. I love the palm trees everywhere!


This building is nothing super outstanding but I really like the letters of the sign. They make me feel like a gangster from the 30s. The digger in the front is especially pretty as well.


Hey! Look at the tall building in the ... wait a minute what is THAT? Yes, an UFO. Don't ask me how that can be a part of any building bit since that thing seemed pretty stationary to me during the last weeks I am assuming they are here in a peaceful mission...

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. die mrt-station sieht ein biiiischen wie der pez in sol aus (not, pero bueno con un poco de imaginacion...)uuuhh, so viele aliens! vielleicht kommen sie aus einer anderen Dimension (y mira que matoh ya no se acalra en 3 dimensionen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tough Capitol building was in Washington, I'm getting old

    ReplyDelete