Thursday, January 3, 2013


We had an amazing full moon the other day!! It was really huge and looked pretty cool with the tall buildings:


On a side note this is me trying to spell my name with the moon:


And then just doing spirals after giving up that impossible task.


I am running out of pictures, so I better take some this weekend or I will have to prepare my excel sheets real soon... Good night!

P.S: I would like to thank my friend Stephane who sent me some of the pictures of NYE that I posted the last time (I forgot to do so in the last post!). Merci!


2 comments:

  1. Bist du sicher, das das der Mond ist und nicht irgendein Lichteffekt? que despues del ultimo post no me estaria yo tan segura... xD Das Spiralbild ist voll cool, ya de por si, aber ausserdem sind auch die dünnen Lichtstreifen im Hintergrung voll cool. (y pensar que esa foto la habras hecho mientras aqui estabamos en tol solaco (y los alemanes en la misma noche cerrada que las fotos xD))uhhh, can't wait for the excel-sheets!!!

    ReplyDelete