Thursday, January 24, 2013

Good ol' times!

There is an infinite number of malls here in Singapore and most of them are really new and facy. However now and then you can find some of the old ones that have not been renovated yet and they are quite unique as well. Let me show you:


As you can see there are no fancy lights or materials around here but it looks more interesting as well!


I am not sure what these guys were watching, but I found it funny that they would all stand there and just look at the monitors.


It is rare to find these malls and at places like Orchard road you will probably not come across one anymore. I must say I like both the new and the old ones. I notice I have not shown any pics of the super new ones, I shall do it some time!


1 comment:

  1. das sieht iregendwie aus wie eine Metrostation :P aber da sind fast nur Männer, little India all over again :P wenn du zurück nach Europa kommst no vas a estar acostumbrada a no dar el cante :P

    ReplyDelete