Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cogsci Connects

Man those have been busy days for me! I spent most of the time at a conference (this one it was a serious one, not on the beach or anything...) about cognitive neuroscience that was really interesting!!


The speakers covered a broad spectrum of aspects within this field and I had the chance of meeting great cognition reserachers. This whole thing was organized by a 17 (yes, 17) year old girl, that somehow has already done everything in life (this includes singing in front of head of the states such as Obama, founding charity organization for indian children at 12 and doing an internship at the MIT). Suddenly my high-score on the solitary on my computer doesn't sound that cool anymore...

The conference included a concert on the first day:


To top it al off this whole thing was for free and neraby my working place. I am glad I had the opportunity to attend!


1 comment:

  1. Habra hecho todo lo que haya hecho esa mujer, sie hat aber kein Matoh-und-Irenoh-Buch geschrieben y eso no tiene precio! und ich hab sie nicht gesehen, aber sie kann nicht halb so buenorra sein wie du :P das mit den Farben sieht cool aus, musste matoh die Namen der Farben sagen?? das ist sehr schwer... Oye, el piano ese pal bolsillo eh, que no se notara...

    ReplyDelete