Saturday, March 30, 2013

So long, Singapore!

Well... this is it. I am going off to the airport in one hour.
I still cannot believe these have been six months! I arrived yesterday!! 
The time here has been amazing (as you all witnessed) I hope I could convince you of how awesome Singapore is.


I still have plenty of pictures so I will continue blogging even if I am not here anymore. In a few hours I will be in Qatar, then Munich and in a week in Cambridge (UK), so I think I won´t run our of material so soon. The adventure continues!!


1 comment:

  1. als fan nummer 1 von deinem blog (ja, mariajo, i said it, deal with it!) muss ich sagen das ich voll spass an dem blog gehabt habe. so schöne fotos und deine lustogen Kommentare (die aber natürlich nicht so lustig wie meine comments waren xD) ich glaub ich hab viel über singapur gelernt und natürlich auch viele Traumas gekriegt (siehe chicken feet, komische toilette und ein grosses etc in das ich nicht eingehen will) so cool aber der blog war und der fact das matoh so international ist, freue ich mich das du ab morgen bei irenoh bist :D matoh und irenoh 4 ever

    ReplyDelete