Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blending in II

Guess which one is adopted?


No wonder it's always my friends who spot me when we meet in crowded places and never the other way. This picture is from the CNY celebration at Justin's place. We did not only exchange oranges and obtain Hong baos, but also recieved every type of CNY sweet and beverages. I want to thank both Justin's and Karen's family for their very kind hospitality that made me feel part of the whole tradition. Also I want to thank Karen and Sandra for the Pictures I showed yesterday. If they had not been taking photos while we were throwing food around, I could not have shared this experience here. So far CNY has been quite an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. du hast die die Haare schwarz gefäbt??? und wer ist diese china in der mitte,die sich voll obviously blond gefärbt hat? die ganz rechts ist ein bisschen wie janice :P

    ReplyDelete