Thursday, February 7, 2013

I can rest in peace now


Just like Angkor Wat in Cambodia there was one place in Singapore that I decided I had to visit during my stay: the infinity pool on the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. This was a tougher one than the Lara Croft temple, because only people staying at the hotel have acces to this pool and one night there costs around 400 euros. It seemed like some pretty difficult mission and today, finally, I accomplished it! This is how bad that place looks:


The view is AMAZING and the pool looks as if it just ended in the middle of the air. 



There is actually not only one but three fences to avoid people to fall out of entusiasm as they are taking their pics:



(Btw. That is the face of pure joy and happines that one would expect to find at such a place...)


But it's not only the pool! They have this amazing garden area with awesome wievs to the back of the building (gardens by the bay)!


I had to take advantage of the fact that I could enter the pool all day long so I went again to see the views at night .


I spent all day running around in the lab until very late, but I had these two amazing breaks that made this a very pleasant Thursday. I am so glad I had the opportunity to do this, big thanks to Valerie and her friends and to Helen for joining me on my night-trip!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta la piscina, aunque viendola ahora da bastante frio.

    ReplyDelete