Thursday, February 28, 2013

Scratching the clouds

I finished my skybar-tour today! Remember how I wrote about the Helipad that only opens once a month?


Here we go! It is a heliport on the top of Swissotel so the view is not too bad:


Here we have the Marina Bay (I am not sure if I ever showed you pictures before apparently it is famous here...).


If you look close you can see the One Altitude bar I talked about in a previous post. It's the one in the middle with the bluish bright roof and as you can see it's pretty tall... (if you could not tell by the pictures I took from there already...)


New Asia Bar is located underneath the helipad and it's pretty fancy as well:


I am glad I made it, not many chances left until I fly back. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. nichts hat mehr Klasse que decir: pssch buho? yo me vuelevo a casa en helicoptero!! muahahaha wie cool ist diese baaar? esque lo ves TODO! und wenn sehr schlechte musik kommt, pabajo y problem solved! :P

    ReplyDelete