Wednesday, February 6, 2013

成田へようこそ

On my way to the States I stopped at the Narita airport in Japan. I only spent 2 hours there but you could already get a rough idea of their culture just by walking around and trying to understand the signs in the shops.


This is what the airport looks like. The conveyor belts had some loudspeakers at the end that would warn you about their ending. This was very funny the first time I saw it, slightly annoying after walking over them a few times and pretty insufferable after having to wait next to one of them for a couple of minutes. I am pretty sure I will repeat that short sentence in japanese in my sleep for the rest of my days. 


Haha, that is so stereotipical japanese! No idea what they are selling, but I am sure I'll have a good trip!


I exchanged some money in order to buy some food at the airport (the goal was to get some sushi (in Japan - haha!) which turned out to be impossible). The coins are very cute, I especially like the ones with the hole in the middle (I think everyone prefers these, I don't know why most of the countries don't have them anymore...). 

After running around for a couple of hours I got in a plane filled with Japanese people. Next stop: LAX.


1 comment:

  1. uhh, voll fancy der flughafen, jajaj pues como tu tienes grabado el japanischer satz ese tengo yo el ping-jing!! wieso hatten die kein sushi?? (timo-japan)uhh wie cool die Lochmünzen, wie früher die pesetas :)

    ReplyDelete