Monday, February 25, 2013

Fanmail!

Whohoooo! I got my first fanmail today!! I shall remember this moment when I become Queen of the world (or universe), which is now obviously a quite reachable goal. Here is the postcard:


Pretty, huh? And for you non-believers out there here are some quotes, that I will print on the back of my book if I ever publish this (as soon as I am in power this will be mandatory literature, so this is time you are saving in the future, guys...)


And so you see it's about the blog and not any of my many other incredible skills:


As you can see this compliment has not made me arrogant at all and my self-image is no dissorted in any way!

Either way, I want to send BIG hugs to my friend Mariajo in Madrid (not that I know any other person with that name, but just to keep it clear). I recently found out that she has not only been visiting my blog but also actively promoting and commenting on it on her facebook wall, which proves that she is actually putting up with whatever nonsense I come up at the end of each day. It encourages me to know that my blog is not only being visited by some north korean guy that was randomly clicking on something (no offense, north korean fans, loving your support!).

P.S. I am going to have to ask all my thousands of supporters that were thinking of sending me further famail to send it to my German adress, because I have about one month left here (!!) and chances are I won't get it in time.

Good night!

1 comment: