Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Where I hid this time...

The reason why I did not post anything in a while is because I took a short trip and I did not have my laptop with me. I will show you some pictures of the journey these following days so you'll have to forget about Singapore for a while...

In case you were wondering, this is where I went:


What do you say? You can't tell anything from the picture? Well, I can't blame you, the image is pretty aweful, but that is the closest I got to what I actually want to show you. Let's zoom in:


California, baby! "And why?" you will ask me. Well, I spend a few days at Caltech for an interview and it was amazing! 


It has a great campus and even greater people, you'll see in my next posts. 
Welcome to Los Angeles!


1 comment:

  1. so international!! prrrrrrrrrruu
    matoh dea kleine hhollywoodstar :)

    ReplyDelete