Wednesday, February 27, 2013

C

Who would have thought that I would be able to come up with all this randomness for such a long time? It's 100 posts, my friends! If that is not perseverance then I don't know what else is. And to celebrate it I am going to show you something completely regular and boring from here and sell it as the most interesting and unique fact in the world, a strategy that has work pretty well so far.
As you may know (beacuse I have told you 20 times) there are 4 official languages here. We have:


Chinese,


Malay,


Tamil,


and (thank god for me) English. So this is basically what I see everytime I look at a poster at the MRT or any other official sign. What I like the best is the fact that the symbols are different for each language except for Malay (which I don't understand the least either way...). And these are the four different ways of saying a hundred (actually they usually use numbers, but that would have been way less romantic). Celebration!!

I still have a month left. Let's see how many posts there are to come.

2 comments:

  1. satu ratuuuuuus jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. *luft holen* jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajaja
    wie gut ist das denn???

    ReplyDelete