Monday, June 10, 2013

Flower Power

After wearing my big winter coat today I have realized spring (and apparently also summer) is over. There were a few very nice days during which not only the British went wild (whoooo nothing says flip-flops and hotpants like 15ºC!!) but also mother nature. I give you the best of Spring 2013 UK edition:


The trees were incredible as well:


This last tree is actually a cherry tree in our front yard and apparently it gives very nice cherries! Hooray!


Spring, spring, spring ♫


Professional photography 101: try to get as much as you possibly can of your own shadow into the picture so people remember that you are the actual star of all your shots:


Well, that was that. In my next post I'll show you the snowmen I'll be building.




1 comment:

  1. oooh! erkennt Irenoh etwa das 1,4 ung 6te Bild vom awesome family-trip nach LONDOOOON babyyyy???
    das ist was die Engländer tun pa creerse que alli hace buen tiempo. Ale, ponemos unas florecicas que asi parece que es primavera peeero NO. die engañieren niemanden! si ese arbol da cherries tienes que hacer beschleunigen lo de que te den el room que da al jardiiiin (omnomnomnom)

    ReplyDelete