Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Your prayers will be heard here

I have mentioned the College chapels a few times, but I imagine that the word chapel suggests something like a small room where people can prey (for some reason I personally always have to think of those small chambers they have at the airports...). Be as it may, the term "Cathedral" would probably be more suited for those buildings (those would be many bishops in Cambridge). I have not been inside the King's College Chapel yet, which is apparently the most impressive, but the chapel at St Johns is not too bad either:


This is the humble interior. The constructors also invested some time on the windows:


I am not sure how much they actually use these buildings (they do have mass in there, though) but they are pretty fascinating. 

More good news: although my phone is still more stubborn that a 15 year-old teenage daughter I think I will manage to get my pictures out of there! Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. pff eso no es NADA comparado con los Tempel de la Lagatohsekte! noobs... jaja matoh handy son: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnein, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnein xDD das kommt schriftlich nicht so gut rĂ¼ber...

    ReplyDelete