Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tell the world that I'm coming home

Even though it seems like it was yesterday when I left Madrid it had been 9 (!) months since the last time I had been home. But this has changed! This weekend I visited my family in Spain. It was really nice to see everyone and to be back in the environment I grew up in for a few days after running all around the globe. And I am not exaggerating.The other day I was going through all the places I have visited since the last time I was in Spain and I was surprised myself!

Germany


Singapore



Cambodia



Qatar


Thailand


Japan


USA


and finally, of course: UK


These are places I haven been since the last time I was in my hometown!!
This last year the motto has really been adventure time!

1 comment:

  1. que me han dicho que du musst zu pitbull zum manicomnio gehen und ihn trösten que er ist deprimiert das er nicht mehr SO INTERNATIONAL ist wie keine anderer, y que pablo sigue en nuevos ministerios. ahi queda la cosa.

    ReplyDelete