Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Not a country for vampires...

In Singapore all days are equally long. All year long the sun goes up around 7 am and goes down around 7 pm. Let me tell you, this is a little bit different in this country. The other day I had to get up at 4:30 in order to get to the airport and to my surprise the sun had already risen! The cycle to the station at 5 am was one of the sunniest trips I have enjoyed in Cambridge so far (not to mention the complete lack of traffic) and when I got to the station the sun was surprisingly high in the sky. Just see for yourselves:


I am considering changing my whole day-schedule...

2 comments:

  1. dioooos, esque no es ni annäherungsweise normal xD das sieht ja aus wie 11 Uhr morgens... aber hier ist es parecido (nicht so übertrieben aber na ja) asi normal que esta gente friki se levante a las 6/7 morgens. Aber gut für Matoh den Lagatoh :) asi se pone al solecico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vecina, a ti porque a las 4.15 de la mañana no te pega el solazo en toda la ventana que te hace de despertador infalible! Marta, ya sabes... a morenear a las 5 am, que a las 11 ya se empieza a encapotar y a las 3 diluvia...xD

    ReplyDelete