Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Google google


Today I visited a good friend of mine that is currently doing an internship at Google (I am not sure if any of you have heard of this small company...). It already has an amazing reputation but that is only the tip of the iceberg!

Hearing people speak about their projects and the facilities they have is incredible. It's like a building full of original and bright people with lots and lots of interesting ideas and the money to actually bring them to life!


The decorations are incredible!! And the facilities are unimaginable. They have things like gym, game room and even a music room!:


This place really is heaven for any computer scientist on earth! ♥

PS: I really want to thank my friend Gabi for an amazing day in London. She had enough patience to show me both Google and Imperial College and basically solved my life with all this :D. It's funny how life turns out. I would have never guess that I'd make such a great friend during an interview on the other side of the world! Thank Caltech we were put in the same room. :)

4 comments:

  1. It was an awesome day! Great to have you here, you are welcome back any time! And yes, thank Caltech for an amazing new friendship and many future academic collaborations ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuh hat matoh google gegoogelt um den Weg nach google auf google maps zu googeln?? (yo dawg)Matoh dea sexy drummer <3 me gusta el bus ahi en madio del Raum, como quien no quiere las cosa xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It took me almost two weeks to get over my envy and comment. I'm pretty jealous. Here's the plan: you go and work for Google and then invite me as a guest. And then I'll join the team too because I think they are working on all the things I'm interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha wie cool! jetzt arbeitet Matoh dort wie ein Pro! :D

    ReplyDelete