Sunday, June 9, 2013

Handicap -1000

If you happen to know any professional mini-golf player you should stop reading now and run to warn him that a new star of this sport has been born today. Little did I know about this gift never having played before but after leaving people speechless at the fair today I found my vocation. Not only did the ball stay within the fenced area most of the times, it never actually hit a human being on the few occasions when it flew away (due to my immeasurable strength and motivation). Also everybody knows that the obstacles are just distractions to keep you from scoring, so the more you avoid them and keep hitting the walls the more focused you are (duh!). I am pretty sure I scored the highest (reaching the maximum number of allowed hits quite often, actually) and at least I was not lying on the ground throwing the balls at my sibling like some of my unprofessional opponents dared to do.


As you can see on the picture focus is my middle name, sponsors, please hold back I am already suffocating under all my offers! Here is the green: 


A lot of very famous golf stars have started their careers here which is why many people consider it the Olympus of golf. This attraction was part of the fair we have in Cambridge right now. Don't ask me which one, because it did not appear to have any explicit name. Since they seem to host at least one fair a week I am pretty sure they have given up on coming up with names to justify the food and bracelet stands on their greens...

This fair seemed to be more children oriented (not much of a contest regarding that the last ones were the beer festival and some sort of hippie convention). They had very shy ponies:


And way too many inflatable castles (I always thought you can never have too many of these, but there was literally a dozen of them on Parker's Piece).


Conclusion of the day: there is no human way to make the ball go straight at mini-golf (not even being a future gold medalist).

1 comment:

  1. uuuh inflatable castles!! Irenoh will auch!! :D haha lo de que no hacias throw los balls a tus siblings es porque no estaba yop alli und wir wissen es alle! Seguro que algunos de tus shots le llegaron a mama a la terraza xD

    ReplyDelete