Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cool Pool!

It was a busy day today so I'll keep it short but I really want to show you the place where I swim. It is a swimming complex nearby (I can walk from here, although it's a while) and I am surprised I did not find out about it until very recently. When I went there for the first time it was like being in a drem.
Out of nowhere this appears:



Yes, this is the community swimming pool (there is also a competition pool if you turn right, but this looks so much cooler!). As I found out the entrance is 1 Euro (!!) and I can pay with my MRT card (it was too convenient to be real). I love this place and I love going after work for a while, since it lies on my way back home. I have not tried the slides yet, because I am waiting for someone to come along so I am not the only one that is over 8 years old there... Any volunteers?


1 comment:

  1. irenoh volunteers!!! :D
    wie cool ist dieses Schwimmbad??? vor allem die Farben auf dem Boden. pero matoh ohne vergüenza, eh? que wenn irenoh jeden dienstag in der uni rutscht ist das sehr professionell also dort aun mas!

    ReplyDelete