Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm on a boat!

Today I went on a boat tour with my friend. I got the tickets from my former room-mate who went back to Finland and who I want to thank at this point (also for the matress, I have not slept so well since I arrived here!). That must be some contrast bewtween Singapore and Finland in December, good luck! 


Anyways, we started at Clarke Quay. I love how colorful the houses are over there!


It's amazing how much this building looks like an UFO! 



Here we have the "durian"-like auditory and the huge wheel in the background. I should get on that one day, but it is so expensive (maybe the next room-mate that moves out gives me some tickets for that ;) )


Marina Bay. Ugly as always and not impressive at all. The white balls on the water are spheres on which people can write things before they are put there. I am not sure what that is about, but I will try to find out...


The skyline at day...


...and of course the famous Merlion.


I still have not figured out what is inside this flower-thing, because everyone tells me something else. I know the normal thing would be to look it up somewhere, but for now I will live with the mystery until I figure out on my own (what an euphemistic way to describe my astonishing laziness).


And again the skyline. It was a very pleasant ride along the river and definetly interesting to watch. I still have another ticket left and I think I might do it again at night. Customer of the month-title, here I come! (without actually paying a single dollar... Sakari, if I get the title I will give them your picture, no worries). Good night!

2 comments:

  1. die chineschische mafia tut in die Kugeln bestimmmt ihre Leichen despues de trocearlas, asi pa deshacerse de ellas sin pagar el cemento para que se hundan en el mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. vale, enserio, no me mola leer estas cosas

    ReplyDelete