Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

My Christmas Holidays this year were reduced to one and a half days, so I had to make the most out of it! (It was better that way, I did not have Christmas spirit for many more days). On Christmas Eve we cooked dinner at a friends house. This is what we made:


The food was delicious and we had a really good time!
On Christmas day we did the only reasonable thing to do on the 25th of December: go to the beach! I have always wanted to do this since I saw a picture of Australians celebrating Christmas on there.



So we spend the afternoon in Sentosa (that was massively overcrowded. Not the beach, though, only the attractions).

For dinner I was invited to another friend's house. She was celebrating with her family and this is what we had:


It was all amazing! I never had turkey for Christmas and the desserts were also incredible!


Even their two cats were dressed for the occasion and having Christmas dinner with us.

These days were a lot of running around but it was definitely great fun. I want to thank Lavinia and her mom for the great Christmas Eve dinner and the present I got :). Big 'Thank you' also to Rachel and her family for letting me be part of their family dinner and Rachel for providing these last 2 pics.


And to wrap it up four sexy (and shy) feet .


2 comments:

  1. ...and a happy new year...
    /Manuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. die füesse von hinten, wie mama sie gesehen hat xDD
    irenoh kann nicht glauben wie sexy matoh auf dem sentosabild ist. was für ein creepy-bild hat papa? :s

    ReplyDelete