Monday, December 10, 2012

Raw fish

The other day I went to have sushi with my friend. It is not too different from what you get in Europe, although I must admit, that it does taste better over here. Here are a few pics of the coolest looking ones:


I don't have any idea what is on top of this one, but it definitely looks fanzy! 


This one had cashew nuts on top of rice that was wrapped with tofu skin. It was so good!


This one looked a little creepy and for my taste the fish to rice ratio was a little to high, but still pretty cool.


There was a faucet at the table for unlimited tea consumption. Whohooo! :)


And last but not least a photo of the cook there. This is how they grilled the salmon and it was really delicious! (but don't take my word for it, ask my friend who is probably going to get married to one of these salmon sushi things...).

4 comments:

  1. Que curioso lo del grifo en la mesa! Y el gratinador portatil! La comida tiene una pinta muy delicada, seguro que estaba muy rica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee4free! This is the first time I see that.
    You have to learn how to cook (if any cooking is involved) these dishes to make a party back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. llevarse 5 garrafas de 5 litros y llenarlas de té (que estamos en crisis) das eine sieht aus als hätte es minitentaculos drauf :P

    ReplyDelete