Monday, December 3, 2012

Sitting on the balcony

Even thought the temperature in Singapore remains constant 90% of the time the climate here undergoes amazing changes. I'll show you from my balcony.


Beatiful sunsets are rather rare, because the sky is usually cloudy, but when there is one it can be really pretty.


The view at night is also quite amazing.



This is actually the other side of the building, but it shows the weird light we sometimes have here because of the fog.


What was I saying about fog? To be honest, this is not only fog but also rain, that's why you cannot see the buildings on the other side of the lake...


This pic was taken 20 minutes after the one above.


But hey, sometimes it is really sunny and you get to see every little detail of the chinese garden. 

Being used to Europe this weather is still pretty inappropiate for winter, in my opinion, but I will definitely not complain... :)


3 comments: