Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Rock on!

This weekend I went to a bar with my friends where they have live rock music and I loved it. The group that plays there everyday is called Heritage and the cover all the classics. The lead-singer (that looks EXACTLY like an asian Jack Nicholson (and EXACLTLY like Jack Nicholson when he put his sunglasses on)) plays the violin as well as the flute (I really missed my flute as I saw him playing there). 


The base-player was very unique, too. He is this old man in the back with a big beard that was completely sunk in the music and barely looked up from his base.


We had a really great time and I hope that we'll all go back there soon. Good night!

2 comments:

  1. der lagatoh-sänger fragt ob die an einem featuring interessiert wären? (und david guetta und pitbull auch, PESADOS!)

    ReplyDelete