Sunday, December 23, 2012

New Asia Bar

There is this event that was supposed to take place this Friday according to some ancient civilizaitons that I don't want to name, because if I hear anyone talk about it one more time I will explode. Be as it may, one of my friends organized a Pre-"not-to-be-mentioned-event"-Party. We ordered some pizzas (man, it had been a long time since I had not had pizza!) and the headed for a bar called New Asia Bar. This bar is located at the 71st floor of the Swissôtel and therefore has some pretty amazing views over the city. They also opened the Helipad on that day, but we missed it because we were too late, so I hope I get the chance to go there another day (it only opnes once a month).

Here are some pictures I took with my phone-camera. They are pretty crappy, but I hope they can give you an impression of what it felt like to be above Singapore.



You can see the river in this picture. If you look closely you can see Boat quay which are the small houses at the side of the river. 



And of course you can see the Marina Bay hotel (at the right side of the pic). If I go to the helipad the next time, I will make sure that I take my camera and make some decent pictures!

2 comments:

  1. whats that red thingy in the last photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hat matoh etwa fotos mir dem handy gemacht, weil er ein foto von dem Boden wollte und deswegen die Kamera nach unten gehen lassen hat? ist die böse Kamera nicht zurückgekommen? :P

    ReplyDelete