Thursday, March 14, 2013

ระวัง! ลิง!!

Island number three. I'll let you guess the name (if you have not already guessed by the title of this post).

No, it's not "Boat Island" or "I-cannot-believe-the-color-of.the-water Island". (Talking of which I have to show one last water picture. Look at this!!: )


I'll give you one better clue, though:


Exactly, Monkey-Island. Not only was this island incredibly beautiful, there were monkeys running up and down the beach!! 



How cute are the babies?!!! You were not allowed to feed them but some people ignored that, which was pretty stupid since these things can actually be very dangerous if they want to.


Now we all know where Chris' monkey came from (and why he is always so grumpy, btw. If I went from this beach to a teenager's closet, I would not be in a much better mood...)


The surroundings were amazing as well. Look at the small island in the background! Why does not everybody live here!?

1 comment:

  1. oh gooooott, wie schön kann ein Strand sein??? Und wie süss die Affen! Das Baby das weiter hinten ist hat voll das Menschengesicht, un poco creepy...
    jajaja me encanta que usen el Schild de Family Guy, aber irenoh hofft, dass matoh ihn nicht umbringen will wenn er zurück in münchen ist... :S

    ReplyDelete