Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thai food

I can't remember having actively been to a Thai restaurant in Europe, so I was not sure what would expect me, but after only 2 days in Thailand I know that I love it!! A lot of recipes that I knew from other asian restaurants turn out to be Thai and the new ones are incredible as well.


The thing in the bowl is green curry, which was amazing and the rolls are Thai spring rolls, also very good. They have a strong taste of lemongrass which I was not used to in the beginning but I really liked in the end. The thing in the front is a fish salad which I enjoyed a lot as well.


There was a lot of cut up meat with vegetables (like cashew chicken, which is amazing!) that we ate with boiled rice. In this restaurant next to the beach they serve it like this:


I am so sure they used one of those sand-moldings for this! 

1 comment:

  1. uhhh, der Reis sieht echt aus wie Matoh tomando en sol en Ares :D voll Lagatohmaessig aber unbeweglich (para un dia al año que hace sol...) ich hoffe das du dir alle Rezepte gut merkst und so ingradientes pal bosillo como quien no quiere la cosa nimmst (que aqui no vamos a encontrar todas las weird sachen esas...(si una vez ni encontramos salsa agridulce...)) und dann alles kochst wenn du hier bist :D irenoh kann dann Matoh Käsespätzle machen, er hat das heute gelernt!

    ReplyDelete