Sunday, March 10, 2013

Island number two

The second island was just as amazing. We came here to have lunch and I was quite surprised to find out that it was very good. I mean, usually when you buy these tours they just try to give you the minimum so I was expecting a sandwitch and some juice, but it turned out to be a big buffet with incredible views!


As you can see this was a very stressful business...


Before we left I went around the island to explore and found this little fellow:


I especially appreciate his claw, haha, what a cool pose!


This is the restaurant from the outside. Pretty neat, huh?


I am probably boring the hell out of everyone with the non-stop pictures of the water, but the color was unbelieveable!! Just look at it!  Unbelieveable!

1 comment:

  1. bueno, bueno, bueno first of all: wer ist diese megasexy Frau auf dem zweiten Bild??? (die mit den türkisen t-shirt (que nooooo, du natürlich)) nein, irenoh no esta cansado de schöne Wasserfotos, meeeeehr. Der Drache ist en Plan "(mit british accent lesen) look at my delightful manicure" aber iregendwie in einer badass weise (ja, ich weiss auch nicht wie es geht)

    ReplyDelete