Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Family

This Tuesday my labmate Xien organized a farewell-lunch for me and my colleagues and it was so much fun! There were TONS of food. Some of us cooked together the evening before and some brought their food from home. Be as it may, we were all stuffed by the time we were done!! 


I am the luckiest person on earth, I always end up having the nicest labs in the world! First my lab in Munich with my pericyte-mom Nicole ♥ and the rest of the crew and now these amazing people that have become my singaporean family (literally, as you can see, they are mostly locals). I want to send all of them a big, big hug: Karen and Justin (labrats, yeah!), Valerie, Xien, Jean-Pierre, Sandra, Kar Wai, Chai Ling, Lu En, Ben, Sumathy and Xi Lei (this is also a good opportunity for you to see what I had to go through when I just arrived and had to learn all those names...)! Thanks for making me feel like at home for the last 6 months! 

1 comment:

  1. como siempre: no se te reconoce entre la croud, donde exactamente estas? esque se te parecen todos demasiado... :P das mit den Namen muss echt nicht leicht gewesen sein, parece un ausschnitt de la cd

    ReplyDelete