Sunday, November 11, 2012

Chinatown

This weekend I visited Chinatown with one of my friends. It is a very interesting part of town, although by now I am pretty used to see chinese simbols everywhere (not to mention my breath-taking chinese skills). So here are a few pitures of this part of the city to give you an impression:


I love the trees next to the road!They are so flat! And they look like taken out of the -fu panda movie :D


Random street in chinatown. I just like the contrast between the colorful facades on the right sight and the modern glass buildings on the left.

More colorful facades!


This is a big mall they have with the food court in the lowest level (which is ofthe the case in the malls). And believe it or not there is not a single supermarket in the whole mall! 


I know National Geographic is not going to call me to ask for this piture. I took it in a hurry because I liked the shop that is like a reunion of ALL chinese cliches in the world in the same little room (there must have been a million of the golden waving cats there...)



And some chinese lanterns to finish this post accordingly. Good night!

3 comments:

  1. everybody was kung fu fighting piriririnrinrinrin (8) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The streets look so clean, thats not the way it should be in china town. According to the german wikipedia article :)
    Probably it is already one of the changed chinatowns.

    ReplyDelete