Thursday, November 22, 2012

Tomb Raider

So this is how childhood dreams come true. Ever since I watched the first Lara Croft movie with my father when I was 10 (and I decided that I wanted to be like her) I told myself I would go to the temple in that appears in the movie. It turned our the temple was Ta Prohm near Angkor Wat, so I had to take the chance, because I don't think I'll ever be closer. 

Into the adventure!:


Uhh so mysterious.....


I don't know how Lara Croft could find the piece of the triangle she was looking for with all the tourists running around...


Looks like the tree won the battle!



Nearby there were some kids bathing in the lake, which made it very genuine (I bet the people from the temple paid those kids to jump around in the lake... seriously, I don't know what else they would be doing like 20 km away from the city...)


With a location like this you don't even have to look while you take the pictures, they always turn out great (I think that is the secret of the National Geographic guys... they don't know how to hold a camera, but they go to amazing places and get great pics...)


Omg! What is Lara Croft (in a new super-sexy-yet-temple-adequate outfit) doing in this picture?? 

Adventure time, indeed...

2 comments:

  1. OMG when did Lara Croft become even hotter???

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH WHERE IS INDIANA? I hate you so much right now dont even talk to me again!!! were the statues alive as well?

    ReplyDelete