Monday, November 19, 2012

Where I had been hiding...





I have not written in a long time, I know - but I have a fairly good excuse! I spent the last weekend in Cambodia! :) Unfortunately I have some good and some bad news concerning this trip. The bad news are I lost one of the two memory cards I took with me so those are about 100 pics I'll never see again... The good news (not-necessarily-good-but-kind-of-a-consolation-news would be the more appropiate term) is that I lost the one with the Pictures of Phnom Penh (no offense, Phnom Penh). These were basically pics of the streets and some temples (very beautiful ones, don't get me wrong) but I still have the one with the pictures of Siem Riep. I'll try to show you what I took from this fascinating country with the material I have left.

2 comments: