Sunday, November 25, 2012

Walking among temples

How about winning the "most-pictures-in-one-post"-award that I am sure Blogger grants every year? Let's give it a try!

These are some pictures I took while we were moving from one temple to another in our tuk tuk (that's right, our private tuk tuk for the day. I should have taken a picture in front of it like the hip-hoppers do). The tuk tuk for the day was actualy only 10 US Dollar (and a lot of fighting with the driver that was trying to rip us off every 2 minutes). I'll just show you the pictures and I hope you can see that in Angkor Wat not only the temples are really amazing but also everything in between!


These Figures were part of the railing of a bridge.


Ugh! Those ugly landscapes hurt my eyes! But wait, there are more:



One of the bridges:



This is a temple from the outside. I like the man in the lower right corner, that is fishing and the fact that I managed to find a moment were there were not 100 tourists running over to the temple.






Some of them are a little blurry because I took them from the tuk tuk. I usually hate pictures like this, but I really wanted to show you this temple and there are no better pics...


I am starting to run out of Cambodia pictures so I either step it up here in Singapore or I will have to present you my latest ELISA results very soon (don't know what that is? You better inform yourself about this immunological detection method before I hit you with all the data! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELISA).

3 comments:

  1. I need more photos like these in my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. die fotos sind unglaublich! hmm, war Matoh in der grünen Pampe? Irenoh hat ELISA in der 9 Klasse in der Schule, er ist also bestens vorbereitet und kann es kaum erwarten diese Wertetabellen zu sehen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this temple is even more mysterious than the Lara Croft. Actually it looks more like Indiana Jones'.

    ReplyDelete