Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Freeze!

I told you!


I was going to see Leprechauns in Ireland! 
How?


Welcome to the Wax Museum of Dublin! 
It is a very entertaining museum and I have to shamefully admit that I did not know most of the people in there (there were whole rooms dedicated to Irish sportsmen, politicians and writers, which I don't happen to be very familiar with (especially not with their looks...)).


Of course I knew my good friend Oscar Wilde so we had a little chat...


... and I was very excited to meet my idol and life-guide Spongebob!


Last but not least a picture of a guy that I picked up in the end. Apparently he had also come all the way from England to Dublin...

2 comments:

  1. porque hacen al bicho ese tan feo y peludo?? irenoh trauma... irenoh meint er wollte auch zu so nem wachsding, pero era un timo, solo le hicieron aua en la pierna :( por lo que veo era como nuestras usual parties (same guests) also nicht soo interesant :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se me habia pasado esta foto de Oscar Wilde la primera vez que vi el blog, ahora que lo he visto por segunda vez, es muy buena, esta genial!!!

    ReplyDelete