Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I miss you SG!


I have been in Cambridge for a while and I have to admit it has become my new home (big hug to all my friends here). Nevertheless I miss Singapore from time to time (especially when it is -200ÂșC... (I wanted to add "and raining" but then I noticed that it has probably not rained as much water during my whole stay so far than on a regular day in Singapore). I miss the fantastic people, the amazing food and the fact that the smallest journey was a little adventure and (probably) a walk in the jungle. 


A few days ago I printed this picture I took of the Marina Bay Sands for no particular reason and after thinking about what to do with it I ended up putting it where I could see it all the time.


I really like looking at that picture at work from time to time and pretend I am standing next to the durian looking auditorium of Singapore. :)


Home is where your heart is and mine seems to be spread all over the globe!

2 comments:

  1. I can see all those secret emails... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Foto ist echt cool!! Wenn home is where the heart ist, dann ist Irenohs zuhasuse in Matoh, puh, das kann eng werden (omg, ya se me ha pegado el humor aleman malo :'( ich muss hier weg)matoh dea ninja-mail-leser!!

    ReplyDelete