Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So this is what I should be doing...

Since we have run out of Shakespeare plays for the moment we had to look for another source of entertainment and I think we did a pretty good job. The Botanic Gardens in Cambridge hosts a concert every Wednesday (assuming the weather is nice (haha, right)) and this week we had....


Flamenco! 
Whoooo! I mean, Olé! Haha the musicians actually told us to shout it when we thought it was good and some of the Brits were doing a decent job doing so... 


The music was really good and the dancers very talented. For some miraculous reason the weather was fantastic as well (this is starting to be suspicious, there is probably a hurricane on its way...)


As usual we were just sitting on the grass having a picnic (I bought a blanket a couple of days ago, because this seems to be my new form of dinner...) and enjoying the atmosphere. Lovely!


2 comments:

  1. Tell me you also danced, please

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha matoh hat das olé bestimmt immer 3 sekunden nach den anderen gesagt, wie das hua vom lagatosektenlied (dieser comment zeigtüberhaupt nicht wie krank wir sind xD)

    ReplyDelete