Thursday, July 25, 2013

Reading the Sky

In an earlier post I mentioned the Gravity Bar on top of the Guinness Museum and it is about time you guys see what I am talking about. It is basically a round room with a counter in the middle and glass all around. What makes it even more instructive is the fact that it has explanations on some of the windows that describe the famous tourist sites around Dublin in the direction you can find them. This makes it very easy for me because it is pretty self-explanatory.


The very famous St Patrick's Cathedral:


Make sure you remember all the facts about this Cathedral because I have a blog about it coming up as well.


This one I have not even visited but it's good to know...


All lies! Everyone knows Trinity College is in Cambridge!


As I mentioned before you got a free Guinness up there. I really like the way it looks with all the waves going up (you cannot tell very well from this picture but it is actually very pretty).


And last but not least the Guinness brewery itself, of course. 

PS: I think no one has been able to take pictures with a sky like this EVER. Also, don't you think you are getting a right impression here, because it looks really spacey and empty. No, good Sirs, it was packed and I probably made more than one enemy pushing everyone around to get decent pictures... You better appreciate them!

1 comment:

  1. hola somos irlandeses y no hemos copiado el nombre de saint patricks cathedral y de trinity college de saint pauls cathedral y trinity college... morrazi. das dachte ich mir am anfang des posts auch: was machen die sachen die man im Himmel lesen soll wenn es da immer grau ist xD

    ReplyDelete