Thursday, October 18, 2012

Around Singapore at night

Since the sun goes down shortly after 7, at the moment I am mostly getting to know the city during nightime. Thanks to the many lights and reflections this is not necessarily a bad thing. Follow me!


This was a very beautiful fountain in front of the auditory of singapore. I am not quite sure what the spheres are nor why there seems to be a window on the bottom of the pool, but it definetily looked very pretty and also gave a little bit the impression of being in some sort of fantasy videogame...


And talking about the auditory: here it is. It kind of reminds me of a durian (the stinky fruit) which does not make it less outstanding. The wheel in the background is the biggest on earth. I will probably go there with a friend from Germany, I cant wait! :)


So, if you agreed with me about the insufrible uglyness of the Marina Bay you still have a second cheap option for your acommodation. The Fullerton Hotel is another Hotel that does not worry about its appareance or location, as you can clearly see. (Ok, one of these days I will be sued by some owner that does not get sarcasm and then we'll see who laughs...)


And you thought the palms were tall...


Apparently there is a pretty nice club on the roof of one of these buildings and my friends want to take me there. I wonder if you can still see the city underneath with all the atmosphere in between... (Kinda looking forward, though ;) )


Ok, this is near Clarque Quay. This is the moment of truth that clearly separates my true passionate fans from the rest of the casual readers. These are the little houses I mentioned that were right next to the incredibly tall buildings (the skyscrapers would now be at the left end). I like the colorful reflections in the water, people there seem to be enjoying themselves!
Tomorrow I'll be in Sentosa, an island with a beach, but I'll be on a conference, so you can look forward to pictures of the interior of the conference building! Good night!

3 comments:

  1. kannst du mir einen von den leuchtenden Bällen klauen? =) por si no te estabas buscando ya Problemas con los Hotel-besitzer :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. *jawdropping* It is so glowyyyyyy :)
    I am a bit jealous right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of lights and colors <3 gosh I really want to be there....

    ReplyDelete