Monday, October 8, 2012

Clarke Quay

Here are some pictures taken near Clarque Quay where I had to go to register. I arrived there (late) completely out of breath and sweating just to find out that they had to take a picture for the pass. I am waiting for the call of the model agency any minute.


In this district one can see the huge contrast between the unbelievably tall sky scrapers and the tiny houses (like the ones in the lower right corner). Quite unique.


I love the pigeon from the columbian artist Botero!! Especially the feet! ♥



This Flower could be from some Pixar movie! It's so beautiful that it was worth looking like some freak taking pictures of the bushes in the middle of the financial center.


I had my security introduction today, so from tomorrow on it is labwork all day long. I practically smell those excel sheets coming up. 

1 comment: